WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY ORDERS AT THIS TIME. PLEASE CHECK BACK TO SEE WHEN WE ARE SHIPPING AGAIN. THANK YOU!
GROW YOUR OWN FRESH ALOE!
Naturally grown live aloe vera plants shipped directly to your doorstep anywhere in the continental US from sunny south Florida via USPS Priority Mail.
Our plants are raised outdoors in a natural environment without pesticides or fertilizer. We ship them bare root in a rigid USPS box to protect them as best as possible until they arrive safe at your door!
Your new aloe plants need minimal care. Plant them in some well-draining soil and place them in partial shade. Allow them to dry out in between watering. Don't let them freeze. They should do well on the patio.
• NATURALLY GROWN!
• SHIPPED FAST!
Your plants will be well protected but we can't guarantee that there won't be a broken leaf or two from the shipping process. However aloe plants do heal quickly and a broken leaf won't cause it any harm. Broken leaves can be used immediately or kept in the refrigerator for a couple of days to use on your skin.
See our Links page for how to use aloe vera!
ALOE VERA FACTS AND FIGURES:
• Aloe Vera features on 6,000 year old stone carvings in early Egypt.
• Aloe Vera plants are harmed by over watering, they seem to thrive on neglect.
• Aloe Vera plants produce offshoots known as pups these may be planted separately to produce new plants.
• Aloe Vera like all succulents are very vulnerable to frosts, one hard frost will kill them.
• Aloe Vera has many traditional names True Aloe, Barbados Aloe, Burn Aloe, Aloe barbadensis, Lily of the Desert.
• Alexander the Great is said to have sought it to heal the wounds of his soldiers.
• Prepare Aloe Vera gel by cutting a thick lower leaf trim off the outer skin with a knife.
• You can use filleted Aloe Vera in drinks or shakes.
ADD A LIVE FLORIDA AIR PLANT TO YOUR ORDER!
Add a live Florida Air Plant to your order for only $2.99!
Great for adding to container gardens inside and out, beautiful tucked in shells, coral, driftwood, ornamental uses, home decor, fairy gardens..you name it they are so easy to care for and are extremely versatile! Decorate and compliment Spanish Moss! Available at checkout. (Not available separately.)